Monday, July 25, 2005

the website

Well, if you listen to both of us talking to each other, then you'd think we'd practically invented the world of personal websites. Clearly this is rather wide of the mark, but nonetheless we can certainly claim a whole host of copycat sites!

It might look as if we spent the whole year in internet cafes (and at time it certainly felt that way) but in reality the website was a fantastic release from the day to day rigours of travel.

Obviously we were alarmed when it turned into a transatlantic chatroom - every teenagers ultimate nightmare come true when your parents (both sets!) start chatting not only with each other, but with your mates. Unsupervised and all!

Nevertheless, thanks to all those that looked but never commented - the silent majority. But the biggest thanks must go to those that commented - Canadian Mom, Graham and Janet, Nick and Liz, Melissa, Sam, Will, Keith, Bridget, Supertheo, Jim W and many more.

The Oscar for best poster came down to a 2 horse race. After much deliberation (and knowing that the Landlord can take solace in the fact that he was writing to a far greater audience than in his dayjob - plus he never wrote nothin' nice), the award goes to Auntie Woodstock. Everyone needs a greatest fan. The yellow tshirt is in the post...

Comments:
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOt the T-shirt!!!!! Please don't punish me, I promise I'll be good!!!! NOT THE T-SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!

Having said that, I would like to thank all of my fans. Without you this honour would not be possible. I would like to thank my family for standing behind me all of the way. Most of all, I would like to thank Courtney, Pete, Will and The Landlord for providing me with fuel required to kick-start my thought processes every morning! I wouldn't have had anything to post if you hadn't been constantly feeding me such a line of bull sh*t all of the time!!!!! Finally I would like to thank Grandma Croft for buying me my first computer. She thought that it would be a good learning tool (Word, Exel, Access, etc). Little did she know that she was creating a "blog-monster"!!!!

Hate to see RGJOM end but can't wait to see what comes next.

Love to all,
Aunti Woodstock, Ms Love's Aunt, The Canadian Aunt, and any other alias I may have used and forgotten!
 
thank you! for the entertainment

Bridget
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Click Here