Thursday, June 30, 2005

final straight

Right then, congratulations to whoever was the 10,000th visitor to the site. If you'd like to identify yourself then we'll arrange for you to receive a special RGJOM t-shirt as a prize. Or something like that. At any rate, 10,000 visitors is more than your average BBC Sport golf article gets..

Rounding the bend, we approach the final straight. From here it's off to sunny Namibia for 2 weeks tomorrow, then a few days in Cape Town, Bude, BotolphClaydon, before the triumphant homecoming in London on July 30th at the PBS boat party.

Comments:
I am sure it was me!!

Mum
 
And I'm quite certain it was me!!

Aunti Woodstock
 
Is the RGJOM t-shirt yellow by any chance?? It wasn't me

Keitho
 
Hurry up already!

xxLissa
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Click Here