Sunday, February 20, 2005

wylie birthdays vol. VII

Is there no respite from my families birthday's? Anyway, happy birthday to the former Cambridge business personality of the year, Mr Graham Wylie. It isn't everyone that can expect delivery of another grandchild for their birthday present. On this topic best wishes from both of us to Liz... we await the news...

A hop, skip and a jump has taken us north to Hanoi. Where it is about 20 degrees colder than the rest of the country. Suddenly posting all those jumpers home from India isn't looking so wise.

Comments:
I am advised by the current Mrs. Wylie - as told to her in a MSN conversation with No.1 son - that this is the nearest to birthday card I am going to get (no mention whatsoever of a present)as apparently it 'costs too much to send a card from Vietnam'. He is sure I will understand - of course I will. Here I sit carefully handling all their mail (for both of then that is) making sure that the money is properly controlled, storing their homes in mine, asking no acknowledgement or thanks - of course I will understand that is costs too much to send me a birthday card - after all I can always look at the cards received by the two nans, Janet, Jessica et al. No problem.
Now then, where did I put that will!!

Dad
 
Happy Birthday to Graham from Sharon! (does this get me in the will?)

Hope you had a great day.
 
It seems that my sister is confused! Sharon, Will is that other guy who makes smart remarks on this blog!
Happy Birthday, Graham - Gotta love your attitude! Hope it was great.
Marsha
 
Yeah, but Will is too busy making smart remarks on his own blog these days so someone has to pick up the slack for him over here :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Click Here