Wednesday, February 09, 2005

royal birthday update

imitation is the sincerest form of flatterey so pete and i feel we must take full credit for this genius idea... just kidding!

check out the birthday project that those busy bees in london (i suspect with melissa as their lovely ringleader) have been up to! look here.

our personal favourites are the ones of john and yoko towards the end...

ps. you still have some way to go however before you'll beat the 20 minute firework display the vietnamese put on in my honour!

Comments:
John and Yoko agree...they are the best of the lot. However the shot of the 155 is very neat...

Guys as its been a while, I have John and Yoko's festive 10 hot tunes for Chinese New Year and all that so here you go.
1)Shocking Blue 'Send me a Postcard'
2)Doves 'Black And White Town'
3)The Futureheads 'Hounds Of Love’
4)Kaiser Chiefs 'Oh My God'
5)LCD Soundsystem 'Daft Punk Is Playing In My House'
6)Bloc Party 'So Here We Are'
7)The Mooney Suzuki 'Alive & Amplified'
8)Kasabian 'Cutt Off'
9)The Bravery 'Honest Mistake'
10) The Killers 'Somebody Told me'

I can provide MP3 or I-tunes upload for any of the above...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Click Here