Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Vote for Pete here Posted by Hello

Comments:
I think my vote has to go to my son. He certainly gets the vote for the silliest looking face. My reasons is that Peters looks more delicate, but it is very difficult to see.
Mum
 
Hey! I'm with your mom on the silly face count, but I have to go with my kid for the artwork! Don't feel badly, Pete. I'm sure you'll win the spreadsheet competition!
Lov ya anyhow,
The other mom
 
In the true tradition of keeping it in da family my vote goes to Peter - he ain't heavy etc etc.

By the way Mum W and Mom M, Peter quite clearly explained that you should post comments under the photograph you were voting for. So, because each of you made comments under each photograph you have upset the final score - and Peter won't like it if you make his website messy!!!

Nick
 
Heaven forbid the site should become unbalanced!
 
You've got my vote Pete! The contest was rigged! It wasn't fair (unless you took art lessons every Saturday as a kid too.) I'm curious though - why didn't you paint a picture of a spreadsheet? Or a football?
You're still A-1 in my books

Ms. Loves Aunt
 
Sorry not to have been here earlier. But I am proud to say that the grad from Leeds wins it!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Click Here