Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Vote for Courtney here Posted by Hello

Comments:
hey, I vote for you, kid! (nothing to do with all those afternoons driving you downtown for art lessons!)
Mom
P.S. You could paint bamboo pictures in Canada, you know!
Love you!
 
Its a good job I voted for Peter now I know you had art lessons.

Arn't us mothers predictable?!!
Janet
 
On the basis that Pierre feels compelled to pull a ridiculous face in virtually every photograph, I'm voting for Ms Love. Also, Pete, yours is pony. Plus it's probably a communist beagle......
 
Hey Court, those art lessons really DID pay off! Only problem is, I have always backed the underdog, hope you won't take it personally!

Love,
your Aunt
 
no contest i'm afraid pete. coutney it is.

love the photos they're fantastic. will is currently distracted by teletext so i have seized my chance to look at your website. i got home early to find him doing some washing up (shock). he wasn't expecting me to walk in and jumped 3 feet sideways with a wild look, brandishing a washing up sponge and a teaspoon. i wasnt sure which was supposed to do most damage.

pete - a photography challenge - i want to see your best arty photo of a sock, a biro and a grain of rice.
Cinders
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Click Here