Tuesday, August 10, 2004

trip gets off with a bang but no bag

i had that sinking feeling when checking in for my BA flight to Toronto on Sunday that I wouldn't see my bag again... how did I know? waiting at the baggage claim at Pearson confirmed my premonition. the one time that I thought I would carry on almost NOTHING...

For a second I thought I would write an angry letter to BA: 'delayed bag.... no clothes.... short holiday.... no birth control.... compensation!' then i thought of the lovely ladies in customer relations at Alitalia laughing at similar customer claims (You ruined my honeymoon I want 4 grand!) (hi agnes, tiziana, helene and marco - not strictly a lady i know!).

So here I am at my dad's on day 3 in the same clothes. luckily he had a spare toothbrush and I borrowed some deodorant (yes that is old spice you smell!). I was fretting about my missed bc pills until my step-dad kindly pointed out with no tweezers or razor the natural birth control of hairy pits and mono-brow would take over (bet you can't wait to get here now pete?).


Comments:
The 'Ol Man here - you smelly stinker - did you finally get your bags??? - some guy called here saying he had them and should he sent them to my address - to which I said you had left and to send to the second address please and thank U

That Pete!!!! What a sausage ....
 
Surely the headline should be the trip gets off WITHOUT a bang? Anyway don't worry if you've forgotten them as once Pete's had 3 pints it's all over. Just keep him off those halves.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Click Here